At present (as at 31.12.2016) IPS-SGB affiliates 198 cooperative banks and the Affiliating Bank — SGB-Bank S.A.
- The balance total of cooperative banks amounted to PLN 38.46B, of which deposits amounted to PLN 33.48B and loans granted amounted to PLN 22.92B
- Assets in the aggregate balance sheet of cooperative banks and the affiliating bank amounted to PLN 41.10B.
- Own funds of cooperative banks reached PLN 3.76B. The capital adequacy of the cooperative banks was high: at the end of September 2016 the aggregate capital ratio amounted to 18.15%.
- The level of capital adequacy of the SGB Cooperative Protection Scheme, calculated under the provisions of art. 49 of CRR, was also high, i.e. 16.09%.
- The financial result at the end of 3Q16 amounted to PLN 261M.
- IPS-SGB banks operated through a network of 1628 divisions, and employed 11.766 persons. The number of open deposit accounts amounted to 2,379,055 at the end of September 2016.